Saturday, March 21, 2015

Some Moments Stolen from Life

Dear Readers,

I want to extend all my best wishes to each one of you on this day, the International Day of Happiness. And wish u all and me too a very good health, happiness and much love and positive vibe and everything good till  life stops responding.

I am more than excited to once again be on this blog. By seeing the increase in traffic in my little unintended & unconsistent blog i feel even more glad. Yes, there might be my followers and friends who might have felt my absence in the Blog sphere world for so long.

Nothing much and nothing more. However, i want to apologize all my readers who missed me to kindly accept my apology because i didn't intend to be missing for this long ahhhh exactly a year. This can all be attributed to nothing else but my sheer laziness which is overtaking me daily.

I am so sorry i even forgot to write a cessation letter to warn you before hand of my long absence.

I think the last post i wrote was on the 20th of March, 2014 on the International Happiness Day. If u have been following this blog then you might surely know. 

Well, leaving every thing aside, if i recall what i did all those time then i must say  i took all my energy to read. I got hold of tonnes of books from the local book stores and when i realised its going to empty my pocket soon, i subscribed for membership from the JDWN Library.

And, to add woes to it my eye sight has been deteriorating. So, got my vision tested just a couple of days ago. And, guess what my left eye vision is -6 and right is somewhere near -2 lo..

Actually the thing started even before i realized it. I knew it a long time ago when i was in school. But i was embarrassed to wear spectacles for some unknown reasons. hahah i can bear the effect now.

Oki, for some reasons i prefer to call this post ''SOME MOMENTS STOLEN FROM LIFE''. Because in my busy and unscheduled routine i dont even get time to eat my lunch then please spare a moment to think what can be the ideal title for this post. (just kidding)

Last weended we (12 of us) went for a cleaning campaign in the Dechenling area. For some reason we prefer to call ourselves HFR Group. So, i am leaving you with a picture of HFR Group. Sorry some of our members are missing.



Anyways, every single day i am more excited to breathe, live and pray to make our days more exciting and content.

Lots of happiness to you all always.

Wait for me..... who knows i might appear any time. Bye all, have a great weekend. And, wish you all a very Happy Day on this International Happiness Day.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete