Saturday, October 7, 2017

Welcome Back

Holla People,

I don't know from where to start. It's certainly quite long i m away from this blog. To be exact I lelt this page exactly on 21st March 2015. That was the last time I posted something. It's been more than 2 years of hibernation.  I m happy as well as sad for things that have unfurled in my life.

Let me be honest, i have been away because it's didn't interest me to write anymore.  Posting became a burden & my procrastination was the victor in my life.

Some of the things that are usually really hard to even tell anyone are something like saying goodbye to something that you like the most.

My adventure with blogging had unceremoniously ended and I thought it was better to let it go off if you cannot be committed to it. And, i am the type of person who can never hold onto anything for a longer period of time. And, what is the use of doing things that no longer interest you.

Then there were other issues like family, work, studies, responsibilities and relationship commitments which had forced me to discontinue. My journey with blogging had certainly reached a point where i no longer  wanted to be a part off. My decision to quit was purely coincidental. And, i wanted to engage myself in other areas where i felt content. Although, blogging would be my first love.

So, October is here. October marks the 7th anniversary of the birth of this blog. And, on a good note I would like to say I will not abandon  this blog for so long.

Even though, i m struggling to write anymore. However, I hope my readers will continue to support me & love me like before.

Have a wonderful & great weekend.

Thank you for taking your time out to read this.

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome post. Really very informative and creative contents. This concept is a good way to enhance the knowledge. Excellent post. For more info .
    Renovations in Elephant

    ReplyDelete